Overnight Member Services Representative/Custodian Part Time Weekends
Rocky Mountain Planet Fitness Loveland, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job SummaryOvernight Member Services Representative/CustodianJob Summary: The Overnight Member Services Representative/Custodian reports to the Club Manager and/or Overnight Team Lead and is responsible for creating a positive member experience, providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members, and guests. Reps are also responsible for that closing that day’s shift, along with deep cleaning and sanitization of the facility.Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Service: Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service
- Front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions
- Check members into the system
- New member sign-up
- Take prospective members on tours
- Merchandising Products / Sales
- Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of facility including taking responsibility for largest section of cleaning daily
- Ensure safety of employees, members and club property
- Determine and communicate equipment repair in a timely manner
- Operations and Custodial Duties:
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts
- Provide timely, professional response to questions & concerns escalating to Manager as needed
- Close shift for that business day: generate daily reports, amenity counts, reconciliation reports.
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of all high member traffic areas of the facility including locker rooms, showers, spa areas, gym floor and other designated areas and equipment assigned by Club Manager/Assistant Manager/Team Lead.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office).
- A passion for fitness and health and upbeat and positive attitude!
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic..
- Self-starter with the ability to work and solve problems, independently throughout the night with minimal direction and instruction.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers in a team environment.
- CPR/AED Certification highly recommended.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during eight hour shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching in small areas during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willingness and ability to operate a walk-behind Zamboni floor cleaning machine
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.