DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
• We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
• We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
• We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
• We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
Shift: Monday – Friday, rotating schedule- 4 weeks 6am - 4:30pm and 4 weeks 8am - 6:30pm. Night/weekend call only when the call team is on vacation or leave. Holidays call rotated by staff (1 summer holiday and 1 winter holiday).
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
- BLS – Healthcare provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- One-year experience in acute care preferred.