Do you enjoy helping people? Do you enjoy working with kids and adults with special needs? Come elevate potential with us! We at Rocky Mountain Applied Behavior Analysts provide in-home and community-based support to kids, adults, and families.
- Registered Behavior Technician certification prior to seeing clients
- CPR/First Aid
- Background check
- Reliable car
- Personable, professional, and friendly demeanor
- Excited to learn, grow, and support our families!
What we provide:
- Competitive hourly wage, commiserate with education and experience
- Tablet provided
- BACB supervision for those accruing hours to sit for the BCBA exam
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Supportive and encouraging work environment