Powersports Rider Advocate - Tech Specialist Part Time
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Tech Specialist to join our Brands department.
For over 35 years, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has grown to become one of the world's largest providers for power-sport enthusiasts - having the largest selection of riding gear and parts available. Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is not just a distributor, we are also gear testers, product developers, manufacturers of off-road parts/components, and one of the industry's leading resources for instruction and demonstration.
There has never been a better time to start your career with us! In 2021, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC became a 100% Employee-Owned Organization. Come join us as an Employee-Owner and work with the best in a fast paced, exciting industry. Do you love powersports? Do you want to work for a company with a fun and rewarding environment? Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is that company, we are comprised of powersports enthusiasts just like you. We currently have amazing opportunities for dynamic and dependable individuals who want to share their passion and experience. GET READY.
As a colleague at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, you can enjoy benefits and perks including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Competitive compensation with regular bonuses
- Excellent tuition reimbursement, graduation bonus and ZERO interest education loans for all employees
- Delicious onsite cafeterias with subsidized meals
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- PTO and holiday pay
- Wellness programs and subsidized local gym membership
- Powersport and wellness race/participation reimbursements
- Generous employee discount on thousands of products
- Career advancement, professional development, and opportunities to grow
What you will do in this role:
- Help our call center and customers solve problems related to products and fitment
- Handle CSR inquiries both by phone and email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer technical inquiries
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Follow up on customer and/or CSR calls where necessary
- Work with the product development team to help with research, fitment, and testing
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, committing to a workplace of teamwork, dignity, and respect
- Assist with other duties as needed
How you will thrive in this role:
- Industry knowledge is required - mechanical knowledge is a plus
- Capable of building customer loyalty through listening, relationship building, and professional and persuasive communication skills
- Flexible and adapt to change well
- Able to navigate various computer applications, retrieve relevant information to respond to and service customer inquiries
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills. Self-motivated, attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven the atmosphere
- Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to understand, read, and/or comprehend instructions and directions including different numbers and specifications
- Must be able to work scheduled hours
- Be a collaborative team player who is willing to work with others and independently
- Strong work ethic focused on commitment, pride of work, quality, desire to learn, and dependability
Position performance will require the regular physical ability to walk and function in elevation changes by the means of self-propulsion, to include steps, ladders, and varied walking and working surfaces. Ability to negotiate warehouse work areas in a safe manner and behavior. Vision abilities specific to the position will include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus. Performing in this role will require the use of hands to use and handle tools, objects, materials, and controls. Performance requires the frequent ability to sit, talk, hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee will need to be able to read, write, and understand basics of the English language. Employee may have to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and up to 45 pounds assisted or if capable.
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is proud to be a company of inclusion, belonging, and fairness. We rely on our colleagues to collaborate, have a voice, and perspective. We embrace everyone and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or genetic information or any other category protected under applicable law.
Rocky Mountain ATV, Inc.
1551 American WayPayson, UT
Get fresh Powersports Rider Advocate - Tech Specialist Part Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.