Sr Application Developer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze, design, develop, test and implement software programs to support both new and existing software solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate knowledge exchange/transfer with other I.T team members.
- Troubleshoot to resolve issues related to the company’s business applications.
- Train users on the proper use of applications.
- Assist with monitoring and advanced operational support to ensure continuous operation of the company’s IT services.
- Act as a subject matter expert in programming languages and technologies, employed in the company’s core business applications.
- The ability to communicate clearly and consistently and maintain appropriate professional workplace conduct.
- The ability to work effectively from a remote location, if requested to.
- The ability to handle multiple deadlines, and complete tasks with minimum supervision, and tolerate interruptions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through activities such as attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and/or participating in professional societies.
- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of information stored and accessed via the company’s business applications.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and seven (7) plus years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 7 years programming Report, batch and interactive programs.
- Experience with Infor M3 Cloudsuite Fashion a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience on Angular
- Experience on Node.js
- Experience on RESTful API integration
- Experience working with containerized applications and container orchestration tools
- Hands-on knowledge and understanding of Server/AWS environments
- Experience in full-stack development
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Document Database
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies a plus
- Exposure to continuous integration (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git and TFS
- Up to date knowledge of latest technologies, tools, and platforms
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Rocky Brands, Inc.Nelsonville, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.