Immediate needs in multiple locations in California but also have openings across the US and Canada.
Our client, a very well respected Engineering and Environmental Services Firm, has multiple needs for Project Managers across disciplines (Civil, Geological, Environmental). If you are someone who wants to truly take on more and grow professionally, then you should consider speaking with us. Unlimited potential exists for the right candidates, including transitioning to high-level management positions and ownership opportunities. The position will include execution of project-related work, as well as business management and development responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS of MS in Civil Engineering, Geological or another related another engineering discipline
- 5+ years' experience managing projects
- Superior time management, planning and ability to interact with clients
- Strong technical experience, strong project management experience and good client relationships
- Understands federal, state, commercial and municipal markets with demonstrated skill in marketing and proposal development
- Possesses and demonstrates an enthusiasm to develop client and strategic teaming relationships through regular personal contact
- Proven supervisory skills and a leadership style that promotes participatory management technique teamwork, innovation, and results
- Must be capable of functioning independently on office- specific issues and business development with minimal management approval
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Qualified candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. Please put your Name and “Engineering Project Manager” in the subject line and attach your resume in word or PDF form. Also include contact information, salary requirements and any applicable information in the body of the email.