The human resource generalist performs duties at the professional level in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, employment equity program, benefits management, and payroll functions. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who can relate to individuals at all levels within the organization. The generalist must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and business needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
2. Conduct benefits enrollment for new employees.
3. Complete I-9 for new hires and maintains I-9 records.
4. Submit the online applicant investigation requests and assist with new employee background checks.
5. Assist with audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and any corrective actions.
6. Update HRIS database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
7. Assist with the performance review process.
8. Assist HR director with various research projects and/or special projects.
9. Assist with the recruitment and interview process.
10. Monitors tardy and absenteeism reports and ensures proper documentation. Reports vacation, sick, personal day and holiday use to payroll and scheduling. Maintains and distributes report of same.
11. Maintains employee personnel files.
12. Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
13. Assist with or prepare correspondence.
14. Maintains listing of approved positions along with assigned salary grade levels.
15. Processes personnel action forms and ensures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms.
16. Assists in hiring process by coordinating job posting on the website, reviewing resumes, and performing telephone interviews and reference checks.
17. Assist Payroll Specialist with benefits enrollments and payroll related tasks.
18. Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are always looking for new talent, so if you are interested in exploring employment opportunities at Rockwell, we welcome you to submit your resume.
Rockwell is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Why Work Here?Our commitment to improving patient outcomes with innovative drug therapies and high-quality hemodialysis concentrates has driven us to create a strong organization of experienced people in clinical development, manufacturing, distribution, regulatory affairs, sales, and a broad range of other areas. We are always looking for new talent, so if you are interested in exploring employment opportunities at Rockwell, we welcome you to submit your resume. Rockwell is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.