Rockwell Care Services Pocatello, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives? Being a member of the Rockwell Care Services team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work and to build close, caring relationships that last. We are now hiring for a part-time or full-time in home caregiver.
- Rewarding work
- Paid training
- Consistent schedule
- Paid staff meetings
- Flexible schedule; work around school and family obligations
- Advancement opportunities
- Work close to home in your local community
- Great supervisor
- Weekends and major holidays off
What would you be doing?
You would be providing general home care assistance to the elderly in your community.
Responsibilities include(but are not limited to):
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- General assistance around their home
- Running errands
- Personal care assistance (bathing, toileting, dressing & grooming)
What do you need to apply?
- Compassionate, reliable and provide excellent care
- High school graduate or G.E.D
- At least 6 months of paid experience, or 1 year of unpaid experience caring for others
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Possess a valid driver's license, and have use of an insured automobile
- At least 18 years of age
To learn more about how you can make a difference in your community visit:www.rockwellcare.com/jobs
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Rockwell Care Services
Personal CareView all jobs at Rockwell Care Services