Are you a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) who likes to make personal connections to patients? Do you have a passion for serving and helping residents? Do you want to work in a community environment from residents to co-workers?
Rockwall Nursing Care Center is looking to continue our tradition of providing high-quality care and helping our residents achieve their best quality of life. To accomplish this, we are seeking qualified and dedicated LVNs and RNs to join our team and make a positive impact.
We currently have job openings for Part Time 10:00pm-6:00am.
We hope you will choose to join a TEAM where every member makes a difference!
As an LVN / RN you will:
- Supervise other licensed and non-licensed staff in the day-to-day delivery of patient care.
- Prepare and review medical records, nurses' notes to evaluate the resident's physical and emotional status.
- Provide nursing care and according to the Physician's orders, care plans, established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician in accordance with nursing standards and facility policies.
- Sign, date and perform all charting, record keeping and care plans in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provides outstanding individualized resident care.
- Must have valid LVN or RN license in Texas
- Must have Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of Long-Term healthcare experience
Rockwall Nursing Care Center