Rocksteady is a marketing communications and customer acquisition firm. That means our clients hire us to provide a personal touch with customers that they can’t achieve themselves and don’t trust anyone else to do. Because our personal approach has proved to be so successful, we do not do any telemarketing or direct mail! Instead, we create a personalized approach to promotions and customer service that has dramatically increased client revenue and market brand share. We are in immediate need of a Marketing Communications Representative to take a unique, relationship-oriented approach to their campaigns and liaise between major clients and their customers.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Representative:
- Investigate and solve customer inquiries and communicate the services and products available to them to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Lead by example and eventually train other staff members on promotional strategies.
- Provide product and customer service.
- Manage in-field promotional marketing campaigns.
Our Skill Enhancement & Training Program Focuses on the Following Areas:
- Sales and Promotional Marketing (No telemarketing! No direct mailing!)
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communication techniques.
- Marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Team management.
Requirements of the Marketing Communications Representative:
- Work experience in the following industries an asset, but not required: Communications, Business administration, Management, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Political Science, Psychology, Sports Management, and related fields.
- Willingness to succeed and train in an entry level promotions position.
- Great communication skills and people skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Positive business attitude like the rest of our client’s enthusiastic staff.
- You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager