We are seeking a candidate with a background in general labor and Customer Service Background -Full Time to join our team in our BRAND NEW DEPARTMENT WITH Rocksteady!!!! We are looking to add 4-5 new consultants on our team. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Responsibilities as our Customer Service Consultants:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assisting customers face-to-face with any billing and/or equipment issues
- Handling new customer acquisitions and qualifying potential clientele
- General Labor Background and Sports Minded Candidates excel in this field!!!!
- College graduates are encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekly Bonuses & Incentives
- Full Training
- Travel Opportunities
- Opportunity for management growth
- Yearly R&R trips for qualifying reps
- Family-like work environment
Currently we are seeking someone to be in our Marketing sector with a background in GENERAL LABOR & CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Rocksteady is looking to fill positions in our Entry Level Professionals for our Sales & Marketing teams! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a management role. Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas.
- Marketing and Sales
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Entry Level Management
- Customer Service
WE PREFER TO TRAIN & DEVELOP OUR EMPLOYEES FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager