We're hiring Entry-level Business Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) for operations headquarters in Pennsylvania. RPI is an outsourced sales and marketing firm and our customer representatives are the backbone of our business.
Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Join our local team and fuel your passion for work and life.
As a Business Representative, you'll:
- Train in all aspects of account creation and management
- Help business customers with any products and services they may require, quote accurate price points and be able to close sales effectively.
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You'll do both.
- Stick to your schedule, show up for work on time, and get engaged with our company's culture and activities. The more you invest in your career, the more it gives back to you.
When you join, we will :
- Instantly make you part of our family of diverse people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
- Start you off with full training and an assigned mentor.
- Give you ways to earn more every single month through bonus and incentives.
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Offer you some surprise perks you'll love.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Love to help people.
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to our success.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager