To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
- Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details.
- Build and maintain company customer relationships.
- Execute customer sales with ease and fluidity
- Consistent following up on commitments in a timely manner with customers.
- Track appointments to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
- Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
- Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers.
- Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
- Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with team
- Retain up to date knowledge of company products
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Clear communication with the ability to use positive language
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Goal oriented focus
- Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations quickly
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Education Required.
- Some college work completed preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience. If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager