Diesel Technician Mechanic # 1135
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have several IMMEDIATE openings for Experience Diesel Mechanics in the Atlanta, GA area to perform repairs on medium/heavy duty commercial trucks, school buses, transit buses and coach buses.
WHY DIESEL TECHNICIANS WANT TO WORK HERE!
- Over 40 Years of Continuous Industry Growth
- Supportive management team
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Career Growth Opportunities
This position is a shop role with the occasional field repairs, all technicians should be comfortable working both in the shop and performing emergency roadside repairs. Diesel Mechanics with fleet repairs experience are urged to apply. We also encourage technician with a dealership background to apply.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions/faults.
- Perform preventative maintenance, safety inspections and other major repairs.
- Maintaining work orders.
- Perform annual inspections.
- Should have or be willing to obtain 608/608 refrigeration certification.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have basic computer skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet repair deadlines.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- $20.00 – 35.00/hourly, wage range varies based on experience, certification, and qualification.
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD & STD, AD&D and 401K)
- Uniform, and tools provided
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Reimbursement for specific technical Certifications
Days, 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday.
All successful mechanics will subject to a pre-employment check with including MVR check, criminal record check and drug screening.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call Dwight toll free at 1-833-632-4562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your resume and quote job ID # 1135. To see more great opportunities, visit www.rockstarmechanics.com/job.
Rockstar MechanicsWhy Work Here?
We respect mechanics.
We work with you to ensure the job fits what you are looking for and fight to get you the best offer possible. We will also help you build an awesome resume and give you the inside info you need to ace the interview.