- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to join a great team with no slow down time and great benefits?
We have immediate openings for Diesel Mechanics in the North Indianapolis, IN. Join an exiting team, turn wrenches in a well equipped shop, with the proper tooling, and equipment you expect from a top of the line diesel & truck maintenance operation. Day shift opportunity with long-term, year round work. We are seeking Diesel Mechanics with the ability to troubleshoot and repair all primary all truck systems. Two years experience required.
* Ability to perform common repairs
* 2 years experience preferred
* Must be able to follow checklists, inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical systems, fuel systems, brake systems, steering systems, transmissions, engines, and drive-train.
* Duties will include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, DOT inspections and following checklists.
* Repair doors and roofs
* Proficient with air brakes and ABS systems
* Own your own tools
* DOT certified preferred
Flex Schedule – 4 X 10 hour shifts, flex start and end times and days worked
Rockstar MechanicsWhy Work Here?
We respect mechanics.
We work with you to ensure the job fits what you are looking for and fight to get you the best offer possible. We will also help you build an awesome resume and give you the inside info you need to ace the interview.
17435 Tiller CtWestfield, IN