Are you an experienced HVAC Service Technician and Installer in the Peabody, MA area looking to get into a leadership role? Do you take pride in the work you complete & enjoy a good challenge? For 38 years, our Client has been installing & servicing Residential HVAC equipment on the North Shore of Massachusetts and are immediately looking for a Lead Hand HVAC Service Technician & Installer. They are rapidly expanding and seeking motivated individuals ready to be part of their large growth!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Exceptional Track Record
- Tons of Career Advancement Opportunities
- New Technology and Integrated Software
- Work-Life Balance: NO weekend or on-call work
- Ongoing Paid Training & Certification
- Supportive Team Environment
- Higher than Market Wages with Unlimited Earning Potential
- Paid Weekly through Direct Deposit
Working out of a well-equipped service truck with state-of-the-art tools, parts and supplies, you will diagnose, troubleshoot, service, repair, maintain, and install HVAC equipment and systems including, but not limited to, Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Boilers, Heat Pumps, Ductless Splits, Water Heaters, etc.; as well lead and mentor a team of technicians and installers.
- 5+ years residential HVAC install and service experience with a variety of systems and equipment
- EPA Universal/CFC Certification required
- OSHA-10 Certification or better
- Working well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Valid driver’s license with clean MVOR
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- $35.00 - $45.00/hour + $1.00/hour lead hand premium + Commission
- 100% Company Paid Medical Health Insurance with Multiple Packages to Choose
- Service Truck to Take Home
- Ongoing Paid Training + Paid Certification
- PTO (Holidays, 2 Week Vacation, Sick Days)
- Company Sponsored Events and Team Outings
- Company Provided Uniforms + Additional Uniform and Safety Boot Allowance
Days, 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday – Friday). OT available after 40 hours. NO oncall or weekend work.
If career advancement is important to you, expect to join a company that invests in YOU, so apply today!
CONTACT: Send your resume in confidence. Have a question? Call Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562 and quote job ID#117
Rockstar HVACRockstar HVAC, a Division of Rockstar Recruiting, is a full-time, permanent recruitment firm that focuses exclusively on the HVAC/R trade for all Residential & Commercial positions (Technicians, Installers, Fitters, Management, Subcontractors, etc.) across North America. We are a free resource for candidates and your best advocate to make sure you get the strongest job offer package – think of us like a sports agent, but for HVAC professionals like yourself! If the above position is not for you, we have lot's more jobs available as we work with large and small companies. Take a look at our website to learn more about Rockstar HVAC or to get in touch with us.