Are you an experienced Residential HVAC Service Technician in the Windsor, CO area looking to join a company that offers stable year-round work and values their employees? With over 15 years of successfully serving the greater Fort Collins, Loveland, & Greeley triangle area, a well respected, family-owned home improvement service company is immediately looking to increase their HVAC division.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Exceptional Track Record
- Supportive Team Environment
- New Technology and Integrated Software
- Ongoing Paid Training & Certification
- Paid Weekly through Direct Deposit
- Benefits & IRA
Working out of a well-equipped service truck, HVAC Technicians will diagnose, troubleshoot, service, repair, maintain, and install HVAC equipment and systems including, but not limited to, Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Boilers, Mini Splits, Retrofit Duct Work etc.; and educate customers on equipment and available product offerings.
- 3+ years residential HVAC service experience with a variety of systems and equipment
- EPA Universal/CFC Certification required
- NATE Certification an asset
- Valid driver’s license with clean MVOR
- Ability to pass Drug, Criminal, and MVOR background check
- $20.00 - $30.00/hour + Commission + SPIFF
- 50% Company Paid Medical Benefits, Dental and Vision Packages Available, Simple IRA
- Service Truck to Take Home + Fuel Card
- Ongoing Paid Training + Paid Certification
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
SHIFT: Days, 7:00am – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday). OT available after 8 hours each day. On-call one week/month.
CONTACT: Send your resume in confidence. Have a question? Call Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562 and quote job ID#131
Rockstar HVACRockstar HVAC, a Division of Rockstar Recruiting, is a full-time, permanent recruitment firm that focuses exclusively on the HVAC/R trade for all Residential & Commercial positions (Technicians, Installers, Fitters, Management, Subcontractors, etc.) across North America. We are a free resource for candidates and your best advocate to make sure you get the strongest job offer package – think of us like a sports agent, but for HVAC professionals like yourself! If the above position is not for you, we have lot's more jobs available as we work with large and small companies. Take a look at our website to learn more about Rockstar HVAC or to get in touch with us.