A large heating and cooling company who has been in business for over 60 years, is immediately hiring several residential G2 Licensed Water Tank Installer Subcontractors in the Toronto, ON area. As an exclusive partner to one of North America’s largest residential and commercial services and energy solutions, Subcontractors can join a reputable organization able to provide year-round, stable work and a strong compensation package.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Supportive Work Environment
- 6km Service Area = No Wasted Driving Time
- Above Market Wages + Lucrative Incentive Plans
- Ongoing Paid Training
Working in the Toronto area (anywhere from Dufferin St - Brimley Rd S), Residential Water Heater Installers will primarily install a variety of water tanks according to manufacturer specs; complete gas piping as required; and educate customers on proper care and maintenance.
- At least 3 years HVAC water tank installation experience [i.e. conventional (CV), power direct vent (PDV), photovoltaic (PV), and tankless]
- Valid G2 Gas Technician License and Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) Card is mandatory
- Experience with laying gas piping
- Familiar with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Own tools
- Valid "G" driver's license with a clean driving abstract
- Must have a TSSA and Business Registration Number as well as Liability Insurance
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check if hired.
Days, 11:00am – 7:00pm (Monday – Friday). Must be flexible to weekends (1-2 Saturdays/month).
- $100,000 - $130,000/year
- Lucrative Incentive Plans
- Ongoing Paid Training (Time + Courses)
- Parts & Supplies Provided
- Parking Reimbursement
- Tool Repayment Program
- Company Provided Uniforms for Year-Round Weather Conditions
If you're an experienced Residential Water Tank Installer Subcontractor looking for long-term stable work and want to work with a reputable employer, APPLY TODAY!
Contact: Send your resume in confidence to email@example.com and quote job ID#42. Have a question? call Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562