A rapidly growing commercial HVAC company that does mechanical, telecom, and smart home monitoring is immediately looking to hire experienced Boiler Technicians/Commercial HVAC Service Technicians to cover the GTA and other parts of Ontario as needed.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Year after Year of Continuous Growth = Job Stability
- Strong Overall Compensation Package
- Supportive Management & Team Environment
- Brand New Fully Outfitted Service Truck to Take Home
Boiler Technicians will perform emergency repair, testing, start-ups, preventative maintenance, service, and installation to a wide range of mechanical building systems, including but not limited to, boilers and HVAC related equipment, chillers, compressors, water softeners etc.
- Valid G1 Gas Fitter and 313A Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic License required
- Those with a G2 and/or 313D Residential Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic License are strongly encouraged to apply (they will pay for your apprenticeship)
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to travel overnight (minimal)
- Valid “G” driver’s license and clean driving record
SHIFT: Days, 8:00am – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday). Must be flexible to work scheduled rotating on call.
- $35.00 - $48.00/hour + $10.00/hour when on call.
- Comprehensive Benefits After 3 months (Medical, Dental, Vision, Health, Life Insurance STD/LTD)
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Brand New Fully Outfitted Service Truck to Take Home + Gas Card + 407
- Company Provided Year-Round Uniforms
- Travel Expenses Paid Per Diem Where Applicable
Successfully hired Boiler Technicians/Commercial HVAC Service Technicians must pass a pre-employment Background Check (Criminal, Driving).
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, contact Jacquie toll free at 1 833 482 2562