POSITION: Regional Key Account Manager
MUST BE LOCATED IN THE GREATER HOUSTON AREA
401 K Participation, Health, Company Vehicle provided
Salary commensurate on experience. TBD.
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Regional call point for National & Regional Key Accounts.
- Make direct key account calls on National, Regional and local customers throughout the territory (channels to include Convenience-Retail, Large Format/Grocery and Drug).
Top Key Accounts (but not limited to):
- Quik Trip
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure incentives and initiatives are executed with Distributors and Retail Partners throughout the geography.
- Establish a comprehensive sales tracking system with retailers (convenience, grocery, drug).
- Ensure that all goals and objectives relating to each customer are met:
- Targeted retails and promotional pricing activity throughout the year
- Innovation launches
- SKU ranking and decision tree followed
- Proper placement in POG’s
- Dealer loader and marketing tie ins program
- Space and price management
· Must have relevant key account work experience within the beverage industry, min 2 years.
· Position will involve moderate to heavy travel throughout Houston and the surrounding areas.
· Must be proficient in Power Point, Microsoft Word & Excel, etc…