- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The maintenance supervisor position is responsible for coordinating maintenance and repair work, maintaining equipment, and assign workers to projects. They will also be performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems, and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. As the supervisor, you will
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee Maintenance Department
- Coordinate/work with vendor, outsourced service providers, and contractors as needed
- Prepare maintenance schedule in line with company goals and
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test, and adjust.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Perform oil changes that would include removing old oil, cleaning machines inside and out, grease all parts that require grease, replace/repair air and oil lines, replace drive belts, or adjust tension, as necessary.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- Or 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
- Basic electrical knowledge
- MIG or TIG welding capable (preferred)
- Ability to fabricate utilizing hand tools and steel stock (preferred)
- Reliable and good work ethic.
- IATF 16949 knowledge.
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis and Deductive Reasoning.
- Demonstrates effective oral communication.
- Able to perform physical activities that require to use the body to lift, walk, and handle material.
- Prioritize, organize, and accomplish work efficiently.
- Move quickly from task to task with minimal errors and/or omissions.
- Always follow all OSHA and company safety guidelines.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
- Ability to continuously stand and move through 8–10-hour shifts.
- 100% onsite. One work location.
You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Rocknel Fastener Inc
Real EstateView all jobs at Rocknel Fastener Inc