Product Information / Technical Service Representative
- $20 Hourly
Our customers love us and so will you! Rockler is a family-owned business that helps woodworkers and do-it-yourselfers create amazing projects out of wood through innovative products, education and advice.
Do you enjoy woodworking? Do you enjoy helping others? Are you a good communicator? If so, this may be the perfect job for you!
Rockler is seeking full-time support agents to use their woodworking knowledge to answer customer questions about our products and services, and to assist in general customer service activities as needed. This would include answering emails, chats, social media messages and phone calls.
Successful applicants will have the following talents:
- Ability to write professional emails, chat and text responses to customers using good grammar and spelling.
- Ability to speak clearly with customers on the phone in a patient and friendly manner.
- Knowledge of intermediate to advanced woodworking equipment, processes and best practices.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently navigate and enter data into computer forms.
- Ability to look up and research orders, products or customer information in computer systems or website.
- Ability to listen to customers, empathize with them and help find solutions to their woodworking or customer service problems.
- Willingness to suggest and promote additional products the customer may be interested in.
- Ability to learn, understand and appropriately use company policies, operating procedures and systems to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Actively contribute constructive ideas and input on improvements we can make.
- Intermediate to advanced woodworking experience.
- Previous experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Must be able to work at our office in Medina, MN
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting at $20/hour
- Flexible schedules
- 401K Retirement Account with company match when hours worked have been met
- Employee discount
- Competitive benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, float days, and several voluntary benefits if eligible
Rockler Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Rockler Companies, Inc.Hamel, MN
TechnologyView All Rockler Companies, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.