- Service incoming customer calls following established policies and procedures in an efficient and quality manner.
- Ensure daily work generated through email, contact queues, and customer calls are processed and completed accurately (utilizing established policies and procedures) to maximize efficiencies and minimize customer delays.
- Identify opportunities to grow customer relationships with bank through referral programs.
- Provide active floor support to assist call center managers by answering representative's questions, assist with monitoring of off phone activities, work to deescalate situations proactively or where necessary handle and resolve escalated calls.
- Act as a liaison between the call center and business partners to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Identify and implement process improvement ideas with call center management team and other departments as necessary.
- Complete all training requirements on time
- Communicate system issues promptly to the team, management, and other appropriate personnel.
- High School diploma required (4 year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred)
- Solid understanding of department and bank policies, and systems
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational/time management skills required
- Ability to identify direct and cross sell opportunities for the bank.
- Prior call center experience (minimum of two years)
- Individual is a team player but can acted as an individual contributor
- Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance.
- Shifts include weekends and non-regular hours
- This position reports directly to the Call Center Manager.
- Will perform open and closing duties on assigned days
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an award winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.