Rockland Federal Credit Union Rockland, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Contacts members on past due loans (e.g., mortgages, home equities, consumer, credit cards, autos, ODN & return check losses). Enters notes on all conversations in collection system and sets next contact date for follow up or for promise of payment.
· Ensures that necessary freezes/restrictions are placed on accounts in default and forwards notification letters to members. Ensures any correspondence sent is in collection system and loan folder.
· Provides information, counseling and assistance to members relative to collection activities and arrange personal interviews with member to discuss delinquency status and pending actions. Researches errors.
· Skip-traces certain accounts, recommends potential charge-offs to Collections Manager. Maintains productivity of at least 70 member calls per day.
A complete job description is available upon request
Equivalent to a High School diploma. Knowledge of Credit Union products/services preferred. Ability to communicate effectively with members and staff at all levels within the organization; Ability to perform work with accuracy and attention to detail, while making decisions independently. Must have Introductory-level proficiency with PC, including Microsoft Office (Word & Excel). Ability to manage multiple tasks and to remain current on collections laws/regulations.
Monday – Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM) and one (1) Saturday/month
(9:00 AM – 1:00 PM), with half day off during that week.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Rockland Federal Credit Union
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Rockland Federal Credit Union