Rockford Ball Screw is an industry leader in the Ball Screw and Linear Motion Solutions.
We are a locally owned company that is committed to the Rockford community and surrounding areas since 1973.
Rockford Ball Screw offers one of the largest inventories of Ball Screw and ACME Screw lines in the industry and we are continually growing. In November of 2018, we completed a 30,000 sq. ft addition to house additional machines to support the increase in sales.
Come Grow with us!
We offer a full benefit package including, vacation, 401K and quarterly bonus program.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The purpose of this position is to operate one or more manual type machine with limited or no set-up. Manual machines include but are not limited to; black oxide, straightener, saw or tending operations.
- Review router for part processing
- Locate and identify materials to be processed
- Process part as indicated per routing sheet and work instructions
- Maintain or improve upon production standards
- Verify specifications by performing in-process inspections or testing
- Complete routing paperwork
- Move product to the next operation
- Report production time accurately and timely
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Maintain quality standards
- Follow the safety rules
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to use measuring gages
RBS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Rockford Ball Screw Company