Rockford Ball Screw Company Rockford, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rockford Ball Screw is an industry leader in the Ball Screw and Linear Motion Solutions.
We are a locally owned company that is committed to the Rockford community and surrounding areas since 1973.
Rockford Ball Screw offers one of the largest inventories of Ball Screw and ACME Screw lines in the industry and we are continually growing. In November of 2018, we completed a 30,000 sq. ft addition to house additional machines to support the increase in sales.
Come Grow with us!
We offer a full benefit package including, vacation, 401K and quarterly bonus program.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The purpose of this position is to build assemblies and other products as directed.
- Prepare work to be assembled by reviewing assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and part list; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and other materials.
- Set-up workstation and assembly component per assembly specifications.
- Build basic high volume and repetitive assemblies.
- Use basic hand tools to fasten, adjust, or assemble components.
- Maintain or improve upon production standards
- Verify specifications by performing in-process inspections and testing
- Resolve assembly problems by making appropriate mechanical adjustments
- Maintain quality standards
- Report production time accurately and timely
Hand and power tools, measuring and gauging tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-5 years assembly experience preferred
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal communication
- Strong eye-hand coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Quality focused
RBS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.