Account Executive (WV)
RocketLevel Charleston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RocketLevel helps companies grow by leveraging the power of digital marketing at every stage of the buying cycle. We help our clients ATTRACT new prospects, ENGAGE leads, NURTURE the relationship, and GROW the business —all through marketing automation.
Our mission is to empower small businesses to succeed so their local communities can thrive. We currently serve thousands of SMBs and franchise businesses across North America, with the majority in the automotive, dental, medical, legal, and home services industries.
Check us out: rocketlevel.com | @rocketlevel
We are looking for motivated Account Executives who can represent RocketLevel in their city. As the local “Ambassador”, they help the company achieve the mission of making an impact in local communities across the country.
This is a sales development role that builds a solid book of business with residual compounding income, while providing a work style that best suits your life. You’ll gain access to your own portion of the SMB market, becoming the community leader for SMB growth across various industries. You’ll focus on building lasting relationships with businesses, providing marketing coaching and technology. This includes social media, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), digital advertising, customer relationship management (CRM) marketing automation and more.
- Business development (via company-provided leads); build your book-of-business by connecting with businesses through cold calls, digital prospecting, outside sales, webinars, events, referrals and more
- Become the go-to digital marketing expert for your local small business community
- Understand RocketLevel product offerings and align with clients’ marketing needs and goals
- Cultivate a network of thriving small businesses on RocketLevel and share inspirational success stories
- Liaise between client accounts and RocketLevel support team as needed
- Establish strong relationship with clients to develop Raving Fans
- BA / BS degree preferred
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Articulate and persuasive oral and written communication skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude with great energy - a must!
- Ability to self motivate and stay productive in a remote environment
- A team player and work/participate with broader Ambassador teams across the country
- Competitive spirit with strong desire to succeed in sales or sales management
- 1+ years sales experience preferred
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales minimums
- Territory will be dependent on where the candidate resides
- Full time W2 position with benefits (Full coverage for medical, dental, vision insurance)
- 100% Remote & Flexible Hours
- Employer-paid Term Life and Personal Accident Insurance plus optional Employee-paid Voluntary Insurance (Disability, Life)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (Telephone/Online Confidential Support, Counseling, Resources and Referrals)
- Commuter Benefits
- Recognition with Company awards
- Comprehensive Training and Career Development
- Fast paced startup environment with many opportunities to meet other team members (virtual events and happy hours)
- Open door policy / access to leadership to provide feedback
- Paid referral program
- and more!
- Strong earning potential through residual, compounding commission (no limits/cap)
- Year 1: $76,000
- Year 2: $163,000
- Year 3: $249,000
- Paid training and bonuses during ramp up period
We look forward to hearing from you!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at RocketLevel