About Rocket55 (rocket55.com):
A fun, thriving agency for the digital world, Rocket55 is a Minneapolis-based digital marketing agency specializing in SEO, Social Media, Paid Digital, and Web Design & Development. Fueled by passion and propelled by talent, Rocket55 has established itself as a leader in the digital marketing arena. We transform our clients' business goals into actionable digital strategies, utilizing cutting-edge digital marketing technologies to reach and engage their audiences, build their brands, and ultimately drive new revenue.
A collaborative, teamwork-based atmosphere
Fun team building activities
Bring your dog to work days
Monthly birthday celebrations
Many opportunities to learn & grow
As an Account Manager, you will serve as the day-to-day contact for a variety of accounts. You will be expected to facilitate a variety of projects in the digital marketing realm while building strong rapport with your clients. Being a personable and skilled communicator is imperative for this position, as is a high degree of personal organization and professionalism. You will be participating in internal strategy meetings, leading client meetings/calls, assisting in the sales process of new clients and taking part in R55 networking/industry events. If you are excited about the digital world and building lasting relationships with clients, this may be the role for you!
This is full-time, mid-level position with opportunity to grow within the Rocket55 team.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for clients
- Play an active role in business development and marketing strategy
- Create weekly/monthly reports to communicate organic and paid metrics
- Manage multiple projects (for multiple services) using provided PM tools
- Ensure projects are completed efficiently, effectively, and within budget
- Act as a client advocate, knowing the ins and outs of your clients' businesses and ensuring strategy fits their needs, brand, and audience.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills
- Collaborative personality
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Willingness to take on any task/feedback with enthusiasm
- Fast learner and accepting of constructive criticism
- Ability to work cohesively with clients and subject matter experts
- 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Problem-solving attitude with a consistent pursuit of results
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing agency setting
- High-level understanding of SEO, Paid Digital and Social Media strategies
- Analytics/Adwords Certified
- Familiarity with WordPress
PTO, paid holidays
Health and Dental Insurance, Simple IRA with company match after 60 days