- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are interested in applying, please apply directly on BMA's website to be considered. BMA's application is located at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=78485&clientkey=BD1EA60AEEB10C351C9D11F5ACCAE8B8
BMA is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Contracts Administrator in Huntsville, AL. This position will provide contract guidance and administrative control over all prime contracts, subcontracts, task orders, and consulting agreements.
- Duties will include RFP analysis, proposal preparation, and maintaining accurate and complete contractual records.
- Identify risks and contract issues and effectively address them in a timely manner.
- Exercise initiative, participate in strategy development, and work in an independent manner.
- Collaborate with other functions in the organization to support proposals and contracts.
- Work directly with multiple customers developing critical relationships on various contracts.
- Develop and apply advanced concepts, techniques, standards, and solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Maintains contract files and records; tracks deliverables and milestones; prepares status reports; and reconciles data with Finance and Project Manager.
- Coordinates, tracks, and maintains fund expenditures and ensures program deliverables conform to established standards.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Contract Management, Business Management or related fields.
- Relevant experience and practical training may substitute for a degree
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in government contract/subcontract administration.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) with the ability to communicate with all levels of management including internal and external customers.
- Must be a team player, detail-oriented, positive attitude, and ability work at times with minimal supervision and produce results.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Excellent at networking and building relationships.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize numerous tasks and employing attention to detail.
- Prior experience with FAR/DFARS-based contracts, including cost type and fixed price arrangements.
- Prior experience analyzing contract terms and risks to mitigate financial impacts.
- Prior experience with all phases of contract management, including proposal preparation and contract negotiations.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Certifications:
- NCMA and/or IACCM certification highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient or experience with Videotelephony
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or received approved exemption status.
- Office and remote environment.
Beshenich Muir & Associates, LLC (BMA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access BMAs current openings as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 913.945.1489. Thank you for your interest in BMA.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Rocket City HR
LegalView all jobs at Rocket City HR