Rocket Cannabis Auburn, WA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Trimmer, Packaging to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, stamp and get merchandise or material ready for delivery or pick up
- Pack, verify, and record incoming and outgoing merchandise or material
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Help trim flower for orders.
- Help to gram oil for orders.
- Some experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields would help.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to keep up with standards
- Self Motivator/ Goal orientated
- Looking for people to grow with the company
- Not looking for stoners or potheads who want a "cool job" this is a business!
Rocket CannabisWhy Work Here?
An awesome start up company that loves its employees with a fun and hard working environment.
1144 29Th St NWAuburn, WA
AgricultureView all jobs at Rocket Cannabis