Mid-Market Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a savvy sales executive with a passion for building meaningful relationships with mid-market accounts? Do you enjoy helping up-and-coming brands grow their businesses by making entertainment content available and accessible? Are you a customer-centric, quota-crushing seller who enjoys supporting prospects and clients at each stage of the customer life cycle? If solving a complex problem with a simple, easy-to-buy, easy-to-sell solution sounds like something you'd be great at - we'd like to talk!
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be helping the world's hottest new brands enhance their customer's in-location experience. You will leverage your seller spirit to maintain and bring on growing, mid-market accounts (11-100 locations) as well as some enterprise deals (100+ locations). This is a high-growth opportunity, where you will develop prospects into long term profitable relationships built on trust and mutual success!
The Rockbot team helps businesses, brands, and places succeed by empowering them to deliver better customer experiences and build stronger connections through media in real-world spaces. We are technologists, music lovers, and content creators all focused on producing the most amazing customer experience possible - and we're having a great time doing it!
We're on a rocketship and expanding our business rapidly - reach out to jump aboard!
- Build relationships with multi-unit brick and mortar businesses (restaurants, fitness, retail, etc.)
- Develop and cultivate relationships throughout organizations of target brands, including C-suite and their partners
- Sell into a multi-decision-maker buying environment
- Help your customers modernize their media experience with a custom Rockbot solution, using an understanding of their business, sales process, and creativity
- Manage Rockbot's new business development process end-to-end within major opportunities: inbound, outbound campaigns, customer meetings and presentations, preparation and delivery of follow-up materials, comparison to competitive threats, negotiations
- Drive awareness and market presence of new products and initiatives
- Collaborate with account management post-sale to guarantee a successful program launch and ensure value is delivered to the client just as they expected
- Hit and exceed revenue goals by bringing on new logos through a mix of inbound leads and outbound targets
- Confidence that you're the best salesperson you know: client-focused, motivated, and the results to prove it
- 5+ years experience selling a complex B2B solution (preferably enterprise SaaS software) up-and-down client organizations
- Brick and mortar experience preferred
- Selling to franchise organizations preferred
- Expert presentation skills and thought process when presenting to multiple senior stakeholders
- Finely honed troubleshooting skills and the ability to correct complex sales challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sharp focus on your goals and strong approach for achieving them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven negotiation skills, and strong business acumen
- Expert level with CRMs, sales processes, and tools like Google Suite, Salesforce, etc
- BA/BS preferred
Rockbot is the first streaming platform to seamlessly combine TV, Music, and Digital Signage into one simple interface, enabling businesses of all sizes to easily control their guest experience. We power in-location media for dozens of industries such as fitness, retail, hotels, restaurants, major airports and SMBs everywhere. Rockbot is backed by Google Ventures, Detroit Ventures, Universal Music and other leading investors.
Rockbot takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location in the U.S. The successful candidate's starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
The compensation band for this role is $80K to $110K, plus equity, and benefits for all team members. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on KPIs and goals.
- Ingenuity - As individuals we create. As a team we collaborate. We are driven to test, refine and grow. To tirelessly evolve our thinking and ourselves through innovation.
- Curiosity - We are hungry. Open and interested in paths different from our own. All perspectives are valid here and everyone is valued. When we need help, we raise our hands - no judgment. Anyone can teach and we are all ready to learn.
- Integrity - Failure is more than an option - it is a requirement. We fail, face our mistakes, take responsibility, regroup, reformulate and move forward together. We do this with relentless tenacity, passion, and positivity. Above all, we demand mutual respect and accountability of ourselves and those around us. It is what makes us successful. It is what makes us Rockbot.
Rockbot is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that's just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That's why we're dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
BusinessView all jobs at Rockbot
Get fresh Sales Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.