- $35 to $65 Hourly
This position will be responsible for reviewing the construction project budgets, properly vetting any variances from the estimate to the actual line item job cost amounts, recording the change orders, issuing the progress invoices and collecting the payments from the clients timely. You will be responsible for relaying the job costing to the project managers to insure they are aware of the financial progress of the job and that any overage is billed or written off with appropriate approvals. All contracts will be maintained by the accountant/finance manager, including any necessary lien releases.
Responsible for all general ledger accounting, bank account reconciliations, accounts payable and all account reconciliations monthly. The monthly close and all financial reporting updates monthly, cash flow analysis and budgeting templates will be maintained by the position. The accountant will provide A/R and A/P reports to management on a weekly basis and will be the key responsible person for maintaining the cash flows of the company.
All payroll reporting and tax liabilities will be prepared, reviewed and filed by the accountant, including all Union reporting. The accountant will be responsible for managing and reviewing others input on payroll and accounts receivable, providing guidance where it is needed. The accountant will gather, prepare and provide all requested documents needed by the external accounting team for their preparation of the Federal and state tax filings for the entity and the shareholders.
This position will be responsible for keeping the internal financial systems and supporting software up to date and working in unison to provide the most relevant tools to the project managers and company management team.
A successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, team leadership qualities, strong time management, problem solving and organizational skills and will be expected to multi- task on a regular basis.
· Maintain control of all project documentation.
· Help develop and maintain workflows between PROCORE and accounting software
· Certified Payroll
· Cash flow/budget reporting
· Work with PM/OM on project specific tracking for labor/materials / Job Costing (provide Job Cost Detail reports to PM’s)
· Review and implementation of payment terms, payment collections, etc.
· Account, Credit Card and Bank Reconciliations
· Payroll Tax Returns, administering of returns and deposits
· 1099 forms
· W9’s and Insurance Cert.’s upkeep/maintenance (Could be handed to the Admin’s to keep current in QB’s)
· Month End Close
· Provide Tax Accounting reports needed for Income tax (quarterlies, YEP and Tax Return)
Rockaway Construction, IncPacifica, CA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.