The ideal candidate will possess a complete understanding of HVAC function and theory, be able to diagnose and perform replacement of HVAC related components such as: Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps, & Air Handlers, Duct Work & Zone Systems, Thermostats, Air Filters/filtration Systems, Low and high voltage wiring.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be very professional and adhere to daily scope of work with multiple appointments in different locations from Property Management Companies
· Determine tenants/clients needs and determine all solution methods
· Repair heating, cooling and ventilation systems
· Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
· Perform maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
· Conduct performance test with specialized tools
· Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
· Take Pictures On-Site With Diagnosis & upload to software electronically to close out each work order
· Strong verbal communication skills
RockRuth does not hire salesman to up sell clients. We hire technicians and installers who posses self discipline and can complete the scope of work from Property Management Companies and perform assessments for Private Sector Homeowners by taking pictures of a residences current set up and make recommendations. And Installations are paid by Piece Pay of an honest diagnosis and completion.
At this time we have opened a new location in Florida and are in the process of covering Miami to Jacksonville. We have started with South Miami to West Palm area but are in need of Technicians and Installers in and around West Palm Beach & North. As we will eventually extend to Jacksonville and if referrals are sent for these areas the compensation is listed below.
· Previous experience in HVAC and/or other related fields by providing resume, references, and most recent paystub or last years 1099 or W2
· Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
· Ability to handle physical workload
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to give accurate honest work to retain our relationships with large volumes of homes.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish are a Plus for the company!
- Referrals that are vetted after 90 to 120 days are paid $500 bonus if meeting all expectations
Job Type: Full-time
· Hourly (Based on Experience $15-$25 per Hour)
· Experience: HVAC: 2+ years (Required)
· HVAC Service: 2+ years (Required)
· License: EPA (Preferred)
· Work Authorization: United States (Preferred)
Installers are paid as Piece Pay and if enough experience is supported a dual capacity to do both are acceptable in certain circumstances so hourly and then Piece Pay if qualified.
· Benefits offered:
· Medical & Health
· Personal Work Vans are Fully Stocked and Kept Stocked Paid by RockRuth (Excluding personal Tools)
• Jobs will be dispatched from the Corporate Call Center in Atlanta or the Miami Office
· Expense Gas (Provided with a Gas Card) & Other Items needed (Approved by Management)
· Telephone Provided with an easy workflow process with automation and software
*· Software Downloaded Onto Company Phone Distributed to Technicians For Scheduling and Uploading Pictures and Information to Complete the Scope of Work for Each Job Assigned Digital and some automation. All-In-One Software to Update and Notify of Jobs Assigned During the Day With notes Pertaining to the Work Order & Integrated Software with it to Utilize Making Your Job as Easy and Streamlined as possible
Visit www.RockRuth.com today to email or call with questions or to simply let us know you have interest in the jobs posted by RockRuth Heating & Air for HVAC Technicians, Installers, & Dispatch.