We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and assisting with scheduling and dispatch..
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail to encourage teamwork.
- Answering phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma (Desired but not required)
- Prior administrative assistant or scheduling experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
We are offering a 1,500 sign on bonus, if expectations are meet and exceeded!