Are you able to develop big-picture marketing strategies? Do you enjoy the challenge of translating big-picture marketing strategies to real-world, revenue-driven results? Do you get excited about acquisition funnels, multi-channel campaigns, and getting your hands dirty executing those plans? As the Senior Director of Digital Marketing, you will design, implement, and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
We offer a great work environment at RockDove Solutions where you can help organizations solve real problems, have a great time with people you respect, and still embrace the things that matter in life. If this sounds like your type of challenge, you should read on!
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. Our Senior Director of Digital Marketing will report directly to the COO and will oversee internal Marketing resources as well as external vendors.
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets, including marketing and sales qualified lead goals
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer and prospect engagement
- Demonstrate your expertise with inbound and lead generation tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, e-book/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics to drive marketing strategies and programs
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs to drive strategies, goals, and prepare a budget
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market position
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up to date with digital technology developments
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 10+ years’ experience building comprehensive multi-channel and multi-layer digital and content marketing campaigns is required
- 2+ years in a management role where you were responsible for leading an internal team and managing a portfolio of vendors/consultants
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with the marketing automation platform, HubSpot required
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and independent management skills
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience finding, analyzing, and assimilating market and customer data into marketing strategies
- Excellent writing skills and a strong understanding of how to write SEO-friendly content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience working remotely in similar roles is strongly preferred
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Director, Marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization, email marketing best practices, CMS platforms such as WordPress, and CRM systems such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
RockDove Solutions is based in the Washington, DC market and the developer of In Case of Crisis, an award-winning, issues and crisis management platform. We support some of the most recognized brands, including hundreds of organizations public and private, large and small. The user community has grown to a global footprint since our launch at the London Olympics in 2012. Our mission is simple. We helped organizations move from outdated plans and generic company tools to a purpose-built issues and crisis management platform. In Case of Crisis give clients instant access to an actionable version of their plans, including; response protocols, workflow, communications, and reporting. The advantage of In Case of Crisis is our client's teams are better prepared to respond faster and more effectively to emerging threats.