Manufacturing Production Techs
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rock West Composites, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Composite Technician.
Rock West Composites, Inc. is an engineering and manufacturing company dedicated to providing innovative solutions for commercial and government customers. This position is located in our West Jordan, Utah location and reports to the Director of Manufacturing.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of final processing for composite parts. This is a demonstrative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform.
- Responsible for all aspects of final processing for composite parts.
- Grinding tubes to specified dimensions
- Sanding tubes to specified dimensions or cosmetics
- Cutting tubes to length (specified dimensions)
- Boring tubes
- Painting tubes
- Slitting, drilling and other miscellaneous finish work using fixtures
- Previous experience with processing carbon fiber composite parts is highly desired, but not required. Alternatively experience with wood manufacturing, metal manufacturing, auto body or other work involving physical hand coordination is highly beneficial.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions and engineering prints.
- Ability to use calipers, micrometers and tape measures to verify part dimensions and accuracy
- Ability to work without direct supervision to established manufacturing times
- Excellent attention to detail
Why should you want to work with us? Rock West Composites cares about our employees! Not only do we offer great benefits to our full-time employees (Medical & Dental 100% employer paid, Employee Stock Options, Vision, Paid Time Off and 401K match), we offer a fun and friendly working environment!
Rock West Composites is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. Rock West Composites holds employees safety as a high standard and strictly enforces a No Drug and Alcohol Policy and pre-employment and random drug testing.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 858-537-6260.
Rock West Composites
AddressWest Jordan, UT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Rock West Composites