Orthodontic Assistant- Westrock Orthodontics (Chenal)
- Expired: November 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an outgoing, friendly and fun work environment with hard-working team members? Westrock Orthodontics is patient focused and committed to making a difference in the lives of our patients everyday. If you are looking for a place where you can make a positive impact and are a valued team member, then this is the position for you.
As an Orthodontic Assistant you will assist the Orthodontist with patients to ensure the highest quality of care is provided. Perform clinical and technical procedures under the direct supervision of a licensed Orthodontist. Prepare patient operatory and equipment and assist the doctor during examination and ortho treatment.
A few specific job duties:
- Must be able to travel
- Must communicate clearly and calmly the treatment needs to parent and patient utilizing prescribed treatment plan.
- Must be able to recognize and identify prior authorization requirements, along with ensuring signed consent forms.
- Maintain awareness of comfort and safety needs of patients.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all treatment rendered using electronic and paper dental records and forms.
- Perform general housekeeping and restocking as needed.
In summary, the goal is to serve and provide superior support to doctors and to be an example of respect and caring for our customer and office personnel.
- Dental assisting background a must!
- Orthodontic assisting experience extremely helpful.
- Familiarity with orthodontic appliances welcome.
- MUST be able to travel
Someone with exceptional customer service skills, computer literacy, works independently and anticipates team and doctor needs.
Overall someone who is respectful to fellow team members, patients, and the Doctor and is genuinely nice and kind. If you offer all this and more, then we would love to meet you.
Rock Dental Arkansas PLLC
16003 Chenal PkwyLittle Rock, AR
Get fresh Orthodontic Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.