- Posted: over a month ago
We are a respected Oral Surgery clinic in El Dorado, Arkansas seeking a positive, upbeat Oral Surgeon who loves leading a team while changing the lives of our patients. Our well established practice offers an established patient base, and we provide excellent support so that you can focus on what you love and leave the administration to us. We are committed to creating a culture that values family, diversity, innovation, and quality, all while setting the highest standard of care throughout the lifetime of our patients. We are offering a Sign-On Bonus up to 75k!
Doctor Founded. Doctor Led. Rock Dental Brands, founded by Dr. Mark Dake, DDS, MSD, and Dr. Byan Hiller, DMD, MS, is an innovative, multi-disciplinary group of practices that will allow you to make an impact on the dental world. We specialize in Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, General Dentistry, and Oral Surgery. First and foremost, our practice is focused on quality patient care for every patient we serve.
What sets us apart:
- Provider led to ensure needed mentorship, training and oversight
- Full autonomy over your patients
- Continuing Education - stay current with technology and treatment modalities
- Peer Review & Study Clubs - provider led opportunities to highlight exceptional performance, build relationships, and discuss current treatments, products and patient care
- Best in class Support Center providing expert legal, compliance, human resources, marketing, accounting, and other operational services
- Licensed in Arkansas
- Certified with American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Experience maintaining excellent quality and patient service
You'll be welcomed into a winning culture that encourages continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine desire to see each other succeed. We will also provide the following:
- Support you Professionally: competitive pay, employer paid licensure fees, malpractice insurance, association dues, and provide continuing education dollars.
- Support your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including employer paid pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions, Employee Assistance Program, Long Term Disability, and complimentary dental and orthodontic treatments, that helps you and your family stay on track.
- Planning for the future: plan for the future with an industry-leading 401K retirement plan with matching company contributions and ownership opportunities.
Rock Dental Arkansas PLLC
705 W. Faulkner StEl Dorado, AR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?