Bilingual (Spanish/English) Administrative Coordinator
- $16 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Currently interviewing for positions, with a start date of 10/23/2023
What We’re Looking For:
Rock Creek Foundation is seeking a Full-Time Bilingual (Spanish/English) Administrative Coordinator to join our team in Silver, Spring, MD! This position requires a high level of organization, a person-centered attitude, and excellent communication skills. Candidates should be responsible, reliable, have a good work ethic, the ability to work within a team, and access to a personal vehicle for business purposes.
What You'll Get:
- Hourly Rate of $16.00
- We offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision,
- A 403(b) plan with company match,
- Paid sick and vacation days,
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Wellness & Engagement Program,
- A companywide Employee Recognition Program, professional development, and growth opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls and voicemails to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Assists Program Team with making deliveries to residential homes
- Welcomes and monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Schedules the conference room for meetings as requested by personnel.
- Ensures reception area is tidy.
- Schedules intake assessments and completes with intake team, makes recommendations to appropriate team members, schedules consumer trial visits.
- Maintains departmental waitlist and sends appropriate admission decision forms.
- Conducts quarterly meetings with family members and assists with the development of family support services.
- Assists departments with development of virtual support services.
- Coordinates and plans large company events, such as Christmas parties and Family and Friends Day.
What We Require:
- (2) year experience.
- Must be able to speak English/Spanish fluently
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have access to a personal vehicle for business purposes, and possess a valid driver’s license with less than two (2) points as well as current automobile insurance.
- Must be able to work with “high-risk” consumers who have mental illnesses as well as developmental and physical disabilities. We expect all staff to have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service; to comply with the rules and regulations of those organizations to which we are accountable; to have high ethical and professional standards of conduct; and to have an attitude of wanting to continuously improve their own professional performance.
At Rock Creek Foundation, a subsidiary of The Sante Group, we believe that having a disability and/or a mental illness should not prevent anyone from having the opportunity to participate in everyday life. That’s why we have been pioneering the field of behavioral health services for the dually-diagnosed: people living with developmental disabilities as well as severe and persistent mental illness. We want to ensure that each person we serve can develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible, in their own communities and is able to realize his or her potential in ways that they could not do so before.
The Sante Group aspires to create an organization that places value on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and inclusivity. To achieve this success, it is essential that all members of our organization feel secure, welcomed, and respected. All members of our organization have a responsibility to uphold these values.
The Sante Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. The Sante Group participates in E Verify. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Rock Creek FoundationSilver Spring, MD
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.