About UsRock County Honda has been serving the Janesville, WI and the surrounding area from Madison, WI. to Rockford, IL. since 1939. We have a highly trained sales and service staff, some of whom have achieved the highest awards Honda has to offer, including Gold Council of Sales Leadership and Honda Master Automotive Technician. If you're looking to be part of a growing team, we welcome you to apply! Benefits * 401(K) Plan
* Medical Plan
* Dental Plan
* Paid Vacation
* Provide Certified Honda Training
* Opportunities for Advancement
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 5+ years of Service Technician experience required
* ASE Certification required
* A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.