Windshield Repair Technician (Entry Level)
Rock Chip USA LLC Katy, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commute Note: both of our locations are in Katy, Tx. We will not consider your resume if you are not within 15 miles of zip code 77450.
Currently, we’re looking for a entry level Windshield Repair Technician to join our growing team. This position will receive training to become certified in vehicle glass repair. Starting base salary $11-$12 an hour (depending on your work experience) plus 5% commission of every sale. Quarterly bonus based on your performance.
You will be performing windshield repairs on various vehicles, and dealing directly with customers.
Must have reliable transportation, good communication and customer service experience.
This is an easy going outdoor job! We have Flexible working hours Monday-Saturday. Great schedule for college students.
No previous experience necessary. We will train you and provide you with the necessary tools to perform a top quality windshield repair.
Background check may be performed
Who we’re looking for:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create a great customer experience.
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results.
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful.
- Those who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
- Performs repairs to auto glass through application of Rock Chip USA proprietary tools, materials, and methods following approved repair methods.
- Provides professional, timely, and courteous customer service. Explains the repair process to the customer.
- Ensures that all equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to health and safety regulations and requirements. Maintains clean working area and performs housekeeping tasks in shop.
- Maintains accurate and complete work records. Ensures required paperwork is completed and turned in to the appropriate person or location.
- Works in a variety of environmental conditions, particularly when performing mobile repairs (extreme heat, extreme cold, windy conditions, etc).
- Cleans customer vehicle glass during wait/idle time during repair process.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of good customer service practices in order to interact with.
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools and equipment and safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and job related software at a basic level.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skill in verbal communications, effective listening and planning and organizing work
- Skill in performing basic mathematical calculations, accurately handling cash, and performing detailed work.
Rock Chip USA LLC
1322 FM 1463 KatyKaty, TX
ManufacturingView all jobs at Rock Chip USA LLC