48 Farmington Road, Rochester, NH 03867
Automotive Sales Associates
Questions? Call David Barrett at 603-822-0533,
978-424-3960, or email email@example.com
Rochester Toyota is seeking to hire energetic and motivated Sales Associates to keep up with customer demand. You will exceed customer's expectations from test drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our Management Team. Automotive sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive.
Rochester Toyota is family-owned and operated and one of the fastest-growing Toyota Dealers in the New England area. We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- $50K - $100K 'PLUS' Excellent Income Potential!
- Bonus Incentives
- Four weeks of Training Pay
- Excellent Training!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Employee purchase program
- Opportunities for advancement
- A professional team environment
Responsibilities - Sales Associate:
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
Qualifications - Sales Associate:
- Sales experience in any industry is welcome - Excellent training is provided!
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass pre-employment background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Rochester Toyota is conveniently located in Rochester, NH and is just a short drive from Somersworth, Barrington, Sanford, Strafford and surrounding areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.