Rochester Regional Health has an opportunity for a BC/BE Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician to join a progressive, expanding Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics clinical program.
As a Developmental Pediatrician with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier
- You are in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- This employed, full-time position is a joint clinical appointment with Rochester Regional Health (RRH) and Golisano Children's Hospital/University of Rochester Medical Center
- Opportunity for a role in medical education is available
About The Rochester General Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Program
- An interdisciplinary practice specializing in the diagnostic evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with developmental and behavioral disorders,including but not limited to, ADHD, anxiety, autism spectrum disorders, and learning disabilities.
- The practice is multidisciplinary, including Developmental-Behavioral Pediatricians, a Psychiatrist, Psychologists, a Nurse Practitioner, and Nursing; collaboration with families, schools, and clinicians is emphasized.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities.
Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.