RMC Digital Merchandising Coordinator
Rochester Motor Cars Rochester, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rochester Motor Cars has a unique opportunity for a Digital Merchandising Coordinator for our busy Rochester, MN
The Digital Merchandising Coordinator will assist in the promotion and advertising of Rochester Motor Cars product by taking photos of vehicles and ensuring all online content is accurate for the customer.
- Taking photos of new and used vehicle inventory.
- Printing window stickers for used vehicles and placing them into vehicles window.
- Uploading images to inventory management system.
- Updating vehicle detail pages and making sure the correct information is displayed on our dealership’s websites.
- Posting vehicles to craigslist or other 3rd party sites.
- Working closely with our new and used car managers fully merchandise our inventory online as quickly as possible.
- Writing comments or descriptions for inventory.
- Capturing video content to help merchandise our inventory, and\or provide content for all our online offerings.
- High school or GED required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable through Rochester Motor Cars liability insurance.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, able to work well under pressure, enjoy the outdoors and be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Experience with basic computer systems and internet required.
For your expertise, Rochester Motor Cars offers a complete benefits package to include medical, dental, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, and employee/family purchase plans for vehicles, parts and service.
Rochester Motor Cars
RetailView all jobs at Rochester Motor Cars