Territory Sales Representative - Water Energy
- Posted: over a month ago
Rochester Midland Corporation, a leading manufacturer and global supplier of specialty chemicals for boiler, cooling and wastewater treatment is seeking a self- driven Sales Representative for its Water Energy Division in the state of Virginia, including the Washington DC area (zip codes include but are not limited to: 23173, 23225, 23235).
This motivated candidate will solicit sales and support Water Energy Division programs and products to current and future customers. To be successful in this position, this candidate will have the ability to effectively communicate with people at all organizational levels.
A minimum of 2 years of Water Treatment or Chemical Sales Experience is required
Rochester Midland Corporation (RMC) is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of specialty chemicals for food, sanitation, water treatment, legionella control, facility maintenance, restroom odor control and industrial cleaning. Rochester Midland is the leader in Green Housekeeping and manufactures Enviro Care®, an extensive line of environmentally preferable products for all markets, as well as many other bio-based products.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Solicits sales of the Company’s Water Energy Division products within an assigned territory by contacting customers and prospects. Focus markets include light industrial, Colleges / Universities, Healthcare Institutions and Class "A" commercial properties.
- Conveys to customers a complete understanding of each of the Company’s products, pricing, applications and benefits.
- Develops positive relationships by maintaining continuing contact with accounts in order to promote the Company’s products.
- Provides services to customers in accordance with the Division’s Minimum Service Standards.
- Provides presentations and proposals to potential customers.
- Updates and maintains necessary sales documentation, including service, call, expense and call CSP Reports.
- Completes Service and Expense Reports, Sales Forecast, Calendar and Prospect Pyramid, monthly
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or commensurate applicable experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of Sales experience in Direct Water Treatment Chemical Sales is required
- Working level knowledge of direct sales methods, techniques and procedures.
- Computer skills including e-mail, Word and Excel.
Competencies required for Success
- Strong understanding of Boilers, Cooling Towers and Wastewater systems
- CRM experience preferred
- Effective Communication
- Negotiating skills
- Selling Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Relations
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Skills
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Don’t meet every single requirement? At RMC, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Powered by JazzHR
Rochester Midland Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Rochester Midland Corporation