Job Title: Technical Specialist Sales - Water Energy Division
Position: Full Time
Type: Sales & Sales Management
Other: Field Based Position
Summary of Responsibilities
Position: Technical Specialist Sales
Division: Water Energy
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Rochester Midland Corporation is searching for a Technical Specialist Sales for its Water Energy Division in Dallas, TX
Take control of your career inside an industry leader with a nationally successful and stable company. With corporate work life values and competitive benefits, and advancement potential, enjoy a better future with Rochester Midland Corporation (RMC). RMC is growing and needs talented people like you.
What you will do?
- The Sales Representative, under supervision, calls on established accounts and prospective customers for the purpose of selling company products and services.
- Calls on established accounts to solicit sales and offers testing assistance, as appropriate.
- Pursues new business development and expands the existing customer base by establishing additional contacts in order to ensure continuity and future growth.
- Updates and maintains necessary sales documentation, including service, call, expense and call CSP Reports.
- Reviews performance and Prospect Pyramid, weekly, with the Regional Manager.
- Completes Service and Expense Reports, Sales Forecast, Calendar and Prospect Pyramid, monthly.
- Develops a Territory Growth Plan, yearly.
- Maintains and grows sales to existing accounts through high quality account management and the sale of new applications.
- Performs such similar, comparable or related duties, as may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive compensation structure
- Competitive benefits package!
- Great reputation - LEED and ISO 9001 certified company
- Company stability - been in business since 1888
- Opportunity for long term advancing career path
- Access to innovative training programs
- RMC values to keep our team and customer safe, make good choices
- RMC values supports a team based work environment
1. Working level knowledge of sales fundamentals, practices and terminology and in the use of a personal computer and related software applications is required.
2. Three or more years working in Water treatment, boiler and cooling tower sales and service
3. College level knowledge typically acquired through the attainment of a Bachelor's Degree in one of the natural or physical sciences is desirable.
4. Administrative, analytical, negotiation, organizational, planning, persuasion and oral and written communications skills are required
Competencies required for Success: Example only below
Effective Communication - Negotiating skills - Selling Skills - Interpersonal Savvy - Customer Relations - Problem Solving - Team Work - Trust - Administrative Skills - Customer solution focused - Boiler & Cooling Chemical Water Treatment Technical Knowledge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE /IWD/PV
- Total Water Management at http://www.rochestermidland.com/programs/totalwatermanagement/
Email your resume at mailto:resumesATrochestermidlandDOTcom
or fax to
or mail to
155 Paragon Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
Privacy Statement at https://mobile.rochestermidland.com/privacy_statement.cfm - Google Translator at https://translate.google.com/
2018 Rochester Midland Corporation Corporate Office 155 Paragon Drive, Rochester NY, 14624 USA
Phone 585-336-2200 Emergency Phone Infotrac 1-800-535-5053 Outside US: 1-352-323-3500