- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a place to start your automotive career? Rochester Ford is looking for people that want a career path to becoming automotive technician. We grow our technician from within our store and offer a career path that could have you making $120,000 a year or more.
We are looking for people that like working on their own vehicle or have some automotive schooling. Our Apprenticeship program offers on-site training, mentorship with a Master Ford Technician, Ford-led training classes as well as Ford online training. We start our technicians at a competitive rate and offer full-time benefits, including health care, 401k, paid vacation, paid holidays, and much more. Please note we have an aggressive pay plan with incremental raises every 90 days.
If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that is always growing and training their team members, then apply here!
What We Offer:
- Competitive starting pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Factory and in-dealership training
- High Volume Store
This entry-level position will be responsible for oil changes, tire rotation and other light maintenance work. This could be the start of a great career in the field of automotive service!
- 1- Entry Level Express Technician
- Oil Changes, Tire rotations, Multi point inspection, Brakes, Tires, Flushes
- You will become familiar with Ford Motor Company and our Dealership processes, and we will become familiar with you!
- 2 - Used Vehicle Technician
- Inspecting and repairing pre-owned vehicles for Rochester Ford
- 3- Main Shop Technician
- Diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles
- Apprenticeship with a Master Ford Technician
- During all levels of growth, technicians get on-site training, Ford led training classes as well as Ford on-line training.
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Presents a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm, and offer resolution to customer concerns.
- Ensures the customer’s needs are understood and met.
Get fresh Automotive Technician Apprentice jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.