- Posted: over a month ago
We are currently accepting applications for Full Time Diesel Technicians in our growing business. Additional Ford specific training will be available for motivated team members.
At Rochester Motor Cars, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Rochester Motor Cars is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
- Medical and Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Discounts on products and services
- Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Must have clean & valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Rochester Motor Car's Vision
"To be so effective that we are able to be helpful to others"
Rochester Motor Cars' Mission
- Our goal is to be an industry leader in providing unmatched quality automotive products and services.
- We will constantly strive to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Our aim is to provide an atmosphere that encourages employee teamwork, integrity and excellence.
- Together we will set and continually improve sales, service and operational standards to ensure long term market leadership and profitability.
- It is our mission to exceed our customers' and employees' expectations and maintain their loyalty for a lifetime.
Rochester Motor Cars' Philosophy
Rochester Motor Cars’ philosophy is based on five areas that, we believe, are critical to business success. Those areas are:
- Customer Enthusiasm
- Employee Satisfaction
- Financial Performance
- Market Effectiveness
- Ongoing Improvement
Rochester Motor Cars' Values
The Value of Honesty and Integrity:
We believe that all decisions are to be made with integrity. Leadership is setting good examples for others to follow, expecting as much from yourself as from others.
The Value of Individual Responsibility and Accountability:
We believe we are responsible to satisfy the needs of our customers for all our products and services. Individual accountability for our own performance and for the quality of our products will demonstrate to our customers we are enthusiastic about them and really care.
The Value of unconditional Dedication to Excellence:
We believe there is no place for mediocrity and half-hearted efforts. We accept personal responsibility for overcoming obstacles and being the very best. We actively choose to excel in every aspect of our personal and professional lives.
The Value of Cooperation and Communication:
Close mutual support of one another is a fundamental tenet of ours. We value open communication and encourage new ideas, realizing that teamwork produces a better employee work environment and enthusiastic customers and suppliers.
The Value of Our People:
We have nothing of greater value than our people. We respect the uniqueness of every individual and believe that such an attitude will build a team of confident, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self respect and self discipline.
The Value of Ongoing Improvements:
We believe in not accepting the status quo, in constant improvement, and in the value of ongoing education in any form. We believe in providing opportunity for personal professional and organizational growth within our company.
The Value of Being Good Community Citizens:
We give willingly to and are actively involved in the support of our communities, because they provide us our success.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Rochester Ford