Administrative Assistant -- Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
Reports to: Business Team
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Finance team to help them stay organized and complete tasks that allow to focus on more advanced responsibilites.
- Desire to learn and grow
- Interacting with customers
- High level of customer service both on the phone and in person
- Signing legal documents to facilitate the purchase of a vehicle
- Accepting different forms of payment from guests
- Attention to detail to ensure car deals are complete and signed correctly
- Daily follow up with customers for outstanding documents
- Ordering office supplies
- Any other duties assigned by the Business team
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous administrative experience and high-level of customer service preferred
- Detail orientated
- Computer and data entry skills preferred
- Adhere to the Rochester Motor Cars mission,vision and value in all situations.
- Follow and utilize the Rochester Motor Cars philosophy of 1-2-3-4-5
- Customer Enthusiasm
- Employee Satisfaction
- Financial Performance
- Market Effectiveness
- Ongoing Improvement
- "Grow people, make friends and do good."
- Exhibit personal excellence by setting high standard of performance. Consistently meet or exceed quality standards and requirements.
About Rochester Motor Cars
At Rochester Motor Cars our goal is to be an industry leader and provide unmatched quality automotive products and services. It is our mission to exceed our customers' and employees' expectations and maintain their loyalty for a lifetime.
Competitive compensations and benefits, including medical, dental, paid time-off, STD/LTD, ,401k and life insurance are offered to full-time employees.
Job Description subject to change at management's discretion.
BusinessView all jobs at Rochester Ford