Body Shop Technician
Rochester Collision Center Rochester, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
Reports to: Collision Center Manager
Job Summary Body Technicians are knowledgeable about auto body repairs and restore vehicles to their original and operational condition after a collision.
- Repair damaged body parts as outlined on repair order, in accordance with OEM and dealership standards
- Align or replace damaged parts according to manufacturers’ specifications.
- Confirm proper parts are received.
- Properly install replacement parts per OEM standards.
- Send vehicles and/or parts to paint team as needed.
- Use hand tools, power tools and safety equipment efficiently.
- Communicates with Production Manager & Estimators on vehicle repair status
- Ensure work goes through quality control before it moves to next step.
- Remain up to date on repair methods and techniques; attend factory sponsored training.
- Maintain clean and organized work environment; ensure equipment, tools and supplies are properly stored.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required (technical degree preferred)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new technology and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Valid state driver’s license & ability to be insured through RMC liability insurance required.
• Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks, manual dexterity.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
• Lifting • Ability to walk long distances.
- Adhere to the Rochester Motor Cars mission, vision and values in all situations.
- Follow and utilize the Rochester Motor Cars philosophy of 1-2-3-4-5.
1. Customer Enthusiasm
2. Employee Satisfaction
3. Financial Performance
4. Market Effectiveness
5. Ongoing Improvement
- “Grow people, make friends and do good.”
- Exhibit personal excellence by setting high standard of performance. Consistently meet or exceed quality standards and requirements.
About Rochester Motor Cars
At Rochester Motor Cars our goal is to be an industry leader and provide unmatched quality automotive products and services. It is our mission to exceed our customers’ and employee’s expectations and maintain their loyalty for a lifetime. Competitive compensations and benefits, including medical, dental, paid time-off, STD/LTD, 401k and life insurance are offered to full-time employees.
Job description subject to change at management’s discretion.
Rochester Collision Center
AutomotiveView all jobs at Rochester Collision Center